Thursday, June 5, 2008

lesson learned

today was quite a happening day.. i can say so as it was atleast a bit different frm past few days..
life has become a sort of mundane these days...my sem exms just finished..so having a vacations though ths time is meant for industrial training....bt who cares. at the end of the day its certificate tht matters......that smhw evrybdy is able to arrange...so no more college..no more birds watching(well we do get lcky smtym and get to see pretty faces)..so bit boring..
but weather unexpectedly is so very pleasing....which seems to be enough to rejuvenate me...
so last nite as usual i slept late and woke up early today....(am i suffering frm insomania??)..then dad told me that some members of family have to go outofstation and train tickets have to be booked for same...dnt knw why what made me to stand up and take initiative (and to say i wll go and book them ) which i never usually takes specially in household responsibility being youngest in family...all scholar seem to be in my family smtym feel quite alien between them..lolz..my sis is doctor, mom officer in bank..dad a really qualified civil engineer..neways my this initiative really amazed dad.then mom dad left for their respective offices.i engaged myself in usual time killing methods watching a nice hollywood flick,listening to sme music..sports ,then had my lunch and all..THEN decided to go for booking the tickets..was not expecting it wld take mch time..as it was late afternoon....but as i reached the reservation office god there was mob of crowd gathered sm for inquiries some for cancellations but mostly for reservation..i choose the counter whch was least crowed was glad the line initially was moving quite swiftly..really smtym it feels gd when u get what u least expects...then as usual their server hanged..authorities told us to wait for a while..and luckily it didn't took lng for server to get back to its senses just half hr (i was wondering why today god) ...reservation again got started ..and line was again moving on though nt swiftly ..and then finally i was jus very near to resevation counter when suddenly bunch of people siting on near by bench stood up and told me tht they came before me and were in line before me..hmmmm i was like out of my senses.. was abt to speak the mst common f word (though i controlled myself) , smtyms u become so much helpless u just cant do anything ..arguing dnt alwys helps..though i asked them several question but they were quite tenacious for their place...me so called blessed with philanthropist nature agreed...then finally after 1and half hour a got my number. and then their were sme issues regarding they not having change(money) which i sorted out smehow.. .and finaly arduous task of booking tickets were over.....finally a sigh of relief seeing the confirmation...but atleast i can say it wasn't a worth remembering experience...

so lesson learned alwys go for e- ticketing..and if u are going to get sme work done from government office do prepared urself well in advance... thats what i can suggest u from my experience...

1 comment:

MANAN BINDAL said...

yeah do your bit wherever you can make it better. and i agree on the e-ticket option being better :-)

keep writing bro.